Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, November 08, 2007

A Rough Mornin'

Wow, if it wasn't bad enough that I had my Veto overrode this mornin' by the Senate, but then this Aide comes in posin' me with a problem.

He sez to me, Mr. President, what're we gonna do about this? An expanding dictatorship jailing the opposition and suppressing protesters in an Islamic country known to house terrorist operations, including Al Qaeda. With all this instability, we can't be sure that the terrorists won't get their hands on some nuclear materials. How do we get a handle on this?

I sez to him, Dontcha worry son, before it's all sed an' done, we're gonna invade Iran.

Then he sez to me, Sir, I was talking about Pakistan.

Well, it's a good thing I don't know the meanin' o' the word "embarressing."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

**Points and laughs at Dubya.**

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page