Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

New Media Leader

Apparently, accordin' to some new study there's some kinda new news outlet that's leadin' all the other news outlets this year, Clam Media. Heard some staffers talkin' 'bout how the numbers fer Clam Media is on the rise an' how it's really spreadin' among young folk under the age of twenny-four.

Heck, I ain't even heard of Clam Media. Maybe it's an internet thing.


Update: Okay, turns out them staffers weren't talkin' 'bout Clam Media--they wuz talkin' 'bout chlamydia. An' turns out chlamydia isn't a media outlet, an it doesn't have anythin' to do with clams either--it's a STD.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!!! ha ha ha

2:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir, I beg to differ, it has a *hole* lot to do with *clams*.

10:49 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Preposterous: Are you laffin' at me, with me, or near me?

Sara Sue: I can see what yer sayin' (maybe that's especially so if I head over to yer blog), but maybe yer really thinkin' of oysters.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page