Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, November 12, 2007

Veteran's Day

Well, betchy'all thought I'd be confused today 'bout Veteran's Day an' think it wuz fer veterinarians or some other such nonsense. Well, hah! I know it's fer honorin' the men an' women who have nobly an' honerably served our country. So there!

Read the memo last night.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL you are a dork!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, it was nice of you to make your speech from Texas instead of D.C., showing, once again, that your vacations should not be disturbed by silly stuff like veterans. Congrats!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Preposterous: DORK??? Is that some kinda acronim er somethin'?

Sara Sue: Thanks fer bein' so understandin' 'bout my vacations. Don't know why so many people criticize me 'bout them. Don't people like vacations?

12:54 PM  
Blogger Chickie said...

I doubt that you actually read it. Perhaps it was a bedtime story from Laura?

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page