Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, November 16, 2007

Cheerleadin' Took Courage!

I know a lotta people poke fun at my cheerleadin' days, but y'all oughta know that cheerleadin' can be downright dangerous.



An' fer me it woulda had to been more dangerous, 'cause I never got to wear no kinda homecomin' crown to protectify my head.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir, your head doesn't need any protectifing.

Have these three *reporters* been to the G. Dubya school of broadcasting?

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats so hilarious! I would have pointed at her and laughed.

I would have also demanded a replay!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Sara Sue: Naw, those folk didn't graduate from any kinda G.Dubya school that don't even exist (but, hmm . . . not a bad idea). They graduated from a real school: Regent University

Preposterous: Why're you demandin' a repay? It's free right there on the blog.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page