Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

I hereby resolve in 2008 to:

1. Respect the constitution as much as possible, so long as it agrees with my wants an' needs.

2. Change the constitution so that one day Schwarzenegger can be Presidint.

3. Watch the new Rambo film as soon as it comes out (don't tell Schwarzy, but I do like Sly Stallone flicks).

4. Stop sneakin' beers as often as I would otherwise do.

5. Tell friggin' Dick that it's my last year in office an' to let me have full use of the oval office goddammit.

Sincerely,
Dubya

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to take a leaf out of your friend ex Aussie Prime Minister John Howard's book and use the old 'core' and 'non-core' promises line. It lets you do whatever you want, even if it's different from what you promised you'd do, though I suspect you may have a few tricks of your own already along those lines.

2:16 AM  
Blogger Sara Sue said...

Sir, Happy New Year!

7:44 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Repeal th 22nd amendment, sir ...

... so you can be presdent, like, ferevr.

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year!

I like your #1.LOL

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page