Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Found the Perfect Runnin' Mate fer McCain--Well, Other Than Me, Of Course!

3 Comments:

Blogger Atlas Cerise said...

Words fail me.

12:38 PM  
Blogger AngryMan said...

GO MCCAIN/BUSH!!! GO STRAIGHT TO HELL!!!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

atlas: i know the feelin', words are always failin' me.

angryman: um, you sound angry . . . , oh, i get it now.

sara sue: seems ta be werkin', not sure why you can't post here . . .

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page