Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Big Day

Well, here it is, the day my li'l Jenna gets married. Her weddin' day jus' 'bout brings a tear to my eye. I'm jus' so happy, 'cause y'know what that means? It means that there'll probly be an open bar.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi from one of your citizens in Australia sir.

I am in AA and wonder if you've considered joining, to, you know, make sure you don't pick up the bottle again.

One of my counterparts in AA says "If you're an alcoholic and don't go to AA meetings, you'll do one of three things - drink, commit suicide or go mad".

Which one do you think you are more likely to do sir?

3:24 PM  
Blogger AngryMan said...

Will there be any cocaine?

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page