Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mississippi--Not My Fault

Okay, so it looks like the Republican party lost another seat in Congress, but it's not my fault, really. I mean, I didn't even campaign fer the guy. If you wanna blame anyone, blame Dick. He went down an' actually campaign'd fer the fella. Or, if you wanna, blame McCain--he's the Republican in the news these days.

Nope, not my fault. I wasn't anywhere near Mississippi. I was at my daughter's weddin'. Heck, I wasn't even drunk--Laura wouldn't let me get anywhere near the booze.

1 Comments:

Blogger AngryMan said...

I'm pretty sure it's your idiotic fault.

5:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page