Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Top Ten New Hillary Slogans (if I were writin' 'em)

10. "Slings Mud Like a Republican, Votes Like a Democrat"

9. "More Relentless than the Terminator and the Energizer Bunny Combined!"

8. "Chelsea Clinton, Who Wouldn't Want to See Her for Four Years?"

7. "Hillary's Got Game, and It's Scary!"

6. "Married to Bill for over 30 Years--She Can Deal with Congress!"

5. "Vote Hillary, or She'll Kick Your Ass!!!"

4. "Whiskey Shots and Beer Chasers? I'm For Hillary"

3. "The Terrorists? She'll Bust Their Balls!"

2. "Hillary Clinton: One Woman Who Won't Go Down!"


And the number one new Hillary Slogan . . .

1. "She's Got Testicular Fortitude!"

1 Comments:

Blogger AngryMan said...

McCain is going to win.w

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page