Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Two Items of Interst

Okay, first, a new study (that's right folks, it's scientifical) . . . anyway, a new study shows that conservatives are happier than liberals (heck, I already knew that). But the neat thing is the reason: it's 'cause we're more rational.

Next, accordin' to some news story Ecuador might be passin' some kinda orgasm law. Heck, how cum we never thought a' that?

3 Comments:

Blogger AngryMan said...

There is no orgasm law here b/c the Baptists would respond by outlawing all forms of sex.

3:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shit, that makes sense.

I'm gonna start voting for right wingers, fuck those leftie, commie bastards.

No wonder they are so unhappy - it's because they are stupid and less worthy.

I earn good money, so I must be smart, therefore I better start hanging out with other smart people too.

I have a lot to learn.

2:29 AM  
Blogger raymond pert said...

Was that a sly grin I saw on Laura's face?

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page