Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, May 05, 2008

Ingratitude

Well, how d'ya like them apples?!?

Here we are generous enough an' nice enough to admit that perhaps not everyone in Gitmo really belongs there, so we go an' let some peoples go free from the detainment center. An' then, wouldn't you know it, the peoples we is nice enough to set free then turn aroun' an' call Gitmo the most heinous prison mankind has ever known.

The noive!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger AngryMan said...

Run around on the floor in anger.

4:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page