Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, April 27, 2012

Heh, Heh

I think Barack finally understandifies how stupedously difficult a job bein' President is.  Plus, he wasn't lucky like I was.  I had Dick ta tell me everything that needed to get done in my first seven years on ol' Penn Ave.  All Barry's got is Joe, who truth be toad . . . I never understand why truth is a toad . . . but anyways, truth be toad can't be much smarter than I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page