Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Halftime

At the half it's Longhorns 24 and Sooners 6. A glorious game for the great state of Texas!!!

Now I have to look into that sweater thing.


Update: Oh yeah, it was Kashmir (not cashmere), as in Pakistan-India border. A lot of people are hurtin'. That whole thing's got me thinking. We should make sure that a natural disaster can't hurt the American people in a similar fashion. Or, at the very least, we should be prepared for such an event. That sounds like a good idea. I'll bring it up with Dick and Karl.

Whoa, game's startin' up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page