Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Let's Talk Turkey 'bout Torture

Here I am tryin' to talk with the Chinese 'bout human rights, and the U.S. Senate back home is passin' laws against the use of torture.

Don't nobody see the contradiction here? This is why the discovery of a secret torture center in Baghdad is really no mystery. If we make torture illegal, then only criminals will engage in torture.

Instead, we need to keep torture legal so that my Administration can lead the way in showin' the world the ethical and responsible uses of torture. That way we can reduce the unneeded suffering borne by people who are tortured, like those recently tortured in Baghdad, without American interests being directly involved.

So give me the authority to torture, and I will make the world a more humane place by setting higher standards for conducting torture. Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses, and I will abuse far fewer than would have been abused wherever they's runnin' from.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Yaint talkin chickin chokin, are ya sir?

4:55 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Yummmmmmm..... turkey.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Investing Monkey said...

I hope you didn't mention democracy down there in China, its blocked from google, better stay that way too cause I like my 5 dollar t shirts, dem lil child hands can embroider much better.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page