Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Now That's Jus' Funny

Boy, I had a good laugh today, I tell you what. Those damn Hollywood actors an' actresses--always meddlin' in politics an' stuff they got no knowin' about. Well, that Arnie Schwarzenegger feller, he done lost all four a' those ballot measures he tried to push onto the voters. Man, jus' about brought tears to my eyes. Sooo funny!!! Kinda makes up for us losin' those two Governorships to the Dems.

In yer face Hollywood! Ha, ha, ha!!!


Update: Dammit, I jus' remembered Arnie's a Republican. That's not funny.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Nex time Arnol takes on a new role he bettr hold out fer script approval. This wunt sposta happm.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I don't want Arnold to be Govornator of the CA anymore... I like his movies. You should probably look at those job approval numbers. Ouch! Good luck Dubya!

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page