Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, November 10, 2005

A Karl Sightin'???

An Aide jus' told me that Karl was spotted out from his hidin' hole tonite givin' a speech over at a federalism society meetin' or somethin'. All I got a' hold of is this blurry photo, but I think it's him.

Some secretary said somethin' 'bout how maybe there'll be six extra weeks a' winter if he sees his shadow. What the heck is that s'posed to mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page