Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, November 13, 2005

What's the Big Debate 'bout Misleadin'?

I don't understan' all this debate about whether or not I misled the country in relation to invadin' Iraq. I didin't mislead us anywhere. Into Iraq is exactly where I intended to lead us.

An' if I had to fudge some intelligence data to lead us here, well, that should show how much I was involved in intentional leadin' and not in misleadin'.

Case closed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Were ya finishin' what papa Bush started or did you say Iran wrong? Or was it from the oil... ya know there's other communist countries out there you didn't want to invade and everyone knoew there were no weapons there. Saddam: Anti-religion
Osama: Pro-Islam

Osama would never give his weapons to Saddam.

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page