Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, November 11, 2005

Whoooeeeee!!!!

Hallelujah, I believe I'm back.

Today I gave a speech in front of some kinda military depot do-hickey, with "Hail to the Chief" blarin' in the background, then later on Air Force One an Aide tells me I is battin' 370 in the latest popularity poll.

Eat that you liberals, I'm battin' 370. Heck, that's superstar status!


Update: Okay, I jus' found out that battin' 370 means 37%. Shoot, no wonder I didn't understan' stuff back when I was a partner in Major League Baseball.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Hey Dubya, if any of your friends run for President, have them play "Born in the U.S.A." by Bruce Springsteen and "Fight For Your Rights" by The Beastie Boys, it'll make any campaign successful!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page