Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, November 14, 2005

China Here I Come!

Well folks, I'm ofta China. And first thing I get there I'm there I'm gonna have me some of that authentified Dim Sum. Man, I love those li'l Dim Sum dumplin's. Hey, I wonder how you say that in Chinese.

3 Comments:

Blogger R.S. said...

Confucious say, always beware of sum dim gai who make trouble for those around him.

11:36 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Hey if ya go to Japan soon, make it look like your gonna throw up on the Prime Minister, and when it looks like your gonna hurl, say "I fooled ya that time! Oh, you shoulda seen the look on your face, it was like Oh! Not this again!"

4:15 PM  
Blogger just b said...

hey, i think salbert's got a great idea! make sure you do it in front of the cameras. that will make it better.

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page