Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Congressional Investigations? But Why?

I don't see why Republicans and Democrats are both callin' for investigations into my actions in spyin' on Americans. What gives them the right to question and investigate me? Heck, it's my right as Presidint to do all the questionin' and investigatin'. After all, it says so in the Constitution or Declaration of Independence, or somethin'. Doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page