Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, January 02, 2006

Busy, Busy, Busy

Well, with my nominee, Samuel Alito Jr., 'bout to be questionafied by the Senate next week, I'm gonna be quite busy in the comin' days. Heck, not to mention all the things goin' on with car bombin's in Iraq, as well as defendin' myself from media criticism 'bout spyin' an' wiretaps an' all. So much goin' on, I've even had trouble keepin' up with my blog.

Anyway, I jus' want the country ta understan' how serious I'm takin' all this business. I'm gonna be so busy with all this stuff that durin' the Rose Bowl game between Texas an' USC, I'm not gonna be watchin' the halftime show. Jus' too much goin' on. It'll jus' hafta be one o' those sacrafices I make as Presidint.

Game only. No halftime. It'll be tough, but I have the resolve.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Come on, Sir, you took an extended vacation during Hurricane Katrina and you didn't get impeached. I don't think anyone would have cared--or expected anything less of you--if you had watched the halftime show. Hell, not only did you stay on vacation during the Katrina fiasco, but you kept reading to those little kids when the Twin Towers were being bombed, Sir. No one would ever expect you to drop everything just 'cause of some car bombs, Sir. Please don't be so quick to drop everything just to do your job. We've never asked that of you in the past, Sir!

11:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page