Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, December 23, 2005

Merry Christmas to Me!

Us Republicans scored big with the one month extension on the Patriot Act. The six month extension would've jus' led to things piddlin' out. (Ha, ha, I wrote "piddlin'" on the internet.) But the one month is jus' perfeck. That way the deadline comes right after my State o' the Union Address, an' everyone will be focused on ME and what I'M sayin'. I get ta get in the las' word, so I'll be sure to wow everyone with my mental acumint and my prowess of speech.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page