Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, December 30, 2005

Cookies

I don't understan' what all the fuss is about cookies. The NSA is givin' people cookies that they don't want. The White House is givin' people cookies that they don't want. Heck, if y'all don't want the dang cookies, then don't eat 'em. Instead, why don'tcha take a cracker or somethin'. As far as I'm concerned, more cookies fer me an' Karl.


Update: Okay, someone jus' tol' me that the press is talkin' about cookies on people's computers. I still don't get it though. How's a computer gonna eat a cookie?

1 Comments:

Blogger sage said...

Georgie Boy, do you give out cookies at this blog like you do at other websites? I'll take a no-bake Oatmeal cookie and while I'm eating it, will go clean the cookies off my hard drive.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page