Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, December 26, 2005

Boxin' Day

Someone wished me a "Happy Boxin' Day" jus' a li'l while ago. Shoot, I didn't realize there was a special day set aside jus' fer boxin'. I gotta grab me some chips and beer an' find out when the big fight's gonna be on the t.v. Wow, I wonder if there's a Wrestlin' Day too.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

No, Mr Prezdent. Boxin Days th day yer sposta put sompm nice in yer wifes box.

9:45 AM  
Blogger sage said...

Boxing day eh, Ok Dubya, get ur gloves! Let's go a few rounds, I've got some anger to work out...

7:25 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

But if it's not about boxin', then why'd they call it boxin' day? Huh? I betcha y'all can't splain that one, can ya? 'Cause, see, I pay close attention to language an' words an' stuff.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page