Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

But Why Can't I Have the Oil?

I cannot believe the Senate once again rejected oil drillin' in Alaska's wildlife refuge. They're supposed to represent the people, and aren't I the grand maninfestation of the people. I want my oil, dammit. Besides, what's a caribou gonna do with oil anyway? Probably jus' poop in it. And that caribou, well one day in the far future he's jus' gonna be more oil. In fact, millions of years from now, all that wildlife we see today will jus' be oil. So really, it's the Alaskan Oil Refuge--that's really what it is. An' if it's an oil refuge, then we should be allowed to drill it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page