Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ouch

Someone jus' said he saw on th' news that I'm gonna get probed. Dang, I didn't think my physical was comin' up so soon.


Update:
Okay, he was talkin' 'bout that Senate investigation on what kinda spyin' I been authorizin'. Whew . . .

2 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Did ya here ;bout that Quest thing too?

2:20 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Youll still hafta bend ovr an say "Ahhhh" fer th Sennit investgation, Mr Prez. Dont get caut wit yer probe down.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page