Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Asia, here I Come!!!

I can't believe that even the troops want the troops out of Iraq.

Man, my poll numbers is low, troop polls are against me, an' even flack about the ports deal has got me bummin' out. It's like when I would get my grades back in college--only now I can't engage in any extra-curricular escapism.

Dang, I sure is glad I'm gonna be in Asia fer a while. Hope Dick doesn't shoot anyone while I'm gone.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Oh, well I guess you shold know that I'm going hunting with Dick this weekend. DOn't worry, we're deer hunting, no quails.

6:04 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

I don't know . . .

... single round shots, but larger caliber projectiles ...

... seems like a lower risk of actually gettin' shot, but a higher risk of seriousness if ya do get shot.

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page