Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Last Minute Thought

I'm mullin' over whether or not I should say that America is addicted ta oil. I mean, the press is already reportin' on it. But also if someone asks how I would know anythin' 'bout addiction do I hafta answer the question, an' if so what should I say?. Tough call, tough call. I guess I'll jus' figure it out while I'm up there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

I drive Toyota! Oh yeah, good job with your State O' the Union speech. There was only one problem, it made American Idol end early.

5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page