Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, February 20, 2006

My Day!!!

Happy President's Day to me,
Happy President's Day to me,
Happy President's Day dear Dubya,
Happy President's Day to me.

I'm so glad everyone recognizes me on this special day.
All those times I got the day off in school an' in college,
I had no idea that this day had been set aside fer me. Wow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

AMEN!!! HAPPY DUBYA DAY!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I thought this day was saved for presidents that did good things for us, like Washington and Lincoln? Oh...maybe we didn't learn that in NJ... ;)

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page