Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Jeez, Rummy can be a Strange Ol' Coot!

Dang it! Rummy an' I were talkin' 'bout how easy it is ta spy on other people's business when I joked with him that I was gonna Google him later tonight, an' y'know what he did? He hauled off an' popped me one in the eye. Said he didn't go fer none a' that business, and then marched off in a huff. Dick jus' 'bout fell outta his chair laughin'. But I don't get it. What was Rummy goin' on 'bout, an' what was so funny 'bout it anyways?

Man, I hope my eye don't swell up or nuthin'. I gotta do my State o' the Union in a coupla weeks. Don't wanna hafta come up with no more o' those damned cockamamie pretzel stories no more.


Update: Whoa, my State o' the Union is on TUESDAY! As in this Tuesday. I need some paper and pencils, fast!

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Dubya, we're rooting for you! There is a very important topic you should discuss: Cowboys aren't gay!

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page