Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Dems is Funny

I can't believe everyone thinks this whole Dubai runnin' American ports thing is got Republicans on the political defensive. Don't nobody get it, we is on the political attack. My poll numbers don't matter. I'll be Presidint fer my two full terms.

2006 is 'bout keepin' 'publicans in the house an' senate. The ports issue gives 'publicans a chance ta distance themselves from me, show that they got their own minds, an' puts 'em on the same page as Dems. An' we already know from the last two major 'lections that when 'publicans and Dems look alike, Americans choose 'publicans.

Man, me an' Karl cooked this one up good.

Well, Karl had the main idea, an' I helped flesh it out.

Okay, Karl thought it up and put it together while I was playin' video games, but when he showed it to me I approved it.

Well, at least he tells me I was playin' video games in the other room, but I approved the plan after it happened.

I mean I didn't really hear 'bout the plan til after I learned 'bout the ports deal, which I learned 'bout after it actually happened.

But once I knew what was goin' on, I approved it all retrofractally.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Just as long as those ports are in states that voted for Kerry, it's fine. However, I might have to take the "Dubya '08" sign off of my lawn. Say, can Jeb run for another term cuz I'm a Floridian?

2:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Salbert--real nice talk.

Hey Dubya--seems like Salbert here voted for you. Guess we can blame him for the port fiasco since he put ya back in office. :p

5:37 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

I can always seem ta count on Salbert fer support, though I can't say as he's ever actually said he voted fer me. I guess I could always look that up . . . um, no, no, what am I saying? Of course I can't look that up. We don't track how people vote.

Besides, I wouldn't look that up on principle anyway, 'cause election ballots is secrets and this administration believes in keepin' secrets.

Um, that didn't come out right.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page