Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, February 11, 2006

What Gall!?!

I can't believe the kinds of accusations Brownie's been trottin' out in his defense, blamin' the White House an' Homeland Security fer all that mess with Katrina. An' on top of that Scooter's passin' the buck fer the CIA leak onto us higher ups in the White House. What a headache!

Didn't anyone tell these guys, that's not how the blame game is played. Ya gotta blame Dems, not other 'Publicans.

Dang it all! Aint anyone got loyalties anymore?

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Funny how they stop lickin boots aftr theyr forcd t resign, huh Mr Presdent?

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page