Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, January 20, 2006

Good Americans


Now this is what I'm talkin' 'bout! Here is some good Americans --American Alums from U.C.L.A. who're gettin' with the program. Not only do these Americans understan' why I needs ta spy on Americans, but they're willin' ta pay Americans ta spy on other Americans. It brings tears ta my eyes--my vision for America are comin' true here an' now. I thinks we should organize these brave young men and women who is spyin' on their own teachers an' call 'em the George W. Youth. Maybe we can even fancify it an' call 'em the Jungsturm George W. We can even have a flag. Maybe it can be nice an' contrasty with red an' white--an' with somethin' powerful in th' middle. Kinda like this one I done drawed up. Then I could write a book all 'bout my struggles, an' I can call it The Struggles of George W. Bush. But really it would be 'bout all the people of this great nation the struggles that we all own together ('cept for those ones of us we's spyin' on and don't really consider part of us), so's maybe I could title it more simply an' jus' call it My Struggle. Yeah, it'll be great. I can't wait ta see where it all leads.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Hey Dubya, when do ya say your State O' the Union speech again? And why won't you talk to me on the phone, I call you all the time, guess those phone tappers aren't transferring the calls.

7:02 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Hi Salbert,

I think my State o' the Union is in Febuary. Why d'ya ask?

Dubya

p.s. As fer the phone calls, jus' pick up the phone anytime an' talk. Don't need ta dial or nuthin'. Jus' talk. trust me, i'm listenin'.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page