Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Betrayal an' Misleadin' Video

It's an outright betrayal. Here I am out o' the country and representin' fer the good ol' U.S. of A., and what do people do, they go and show a video tape of me at a briefin' before Katrina hit bein' informed of the likelihood and the dangers of levee breaks in New Orleans.

Well, it's misleadin' an' misrepresentin' is what it is. I stand by the original statement I made four days after Katrina, where I said that "I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees."

If you pay very, very close attention to the video, you can clearly see that I'm not listenin' to a damn thing anybody's sayin'. Ask anyone, I never pay attention at briefin's. So how could I possibly have anticipated or known about anything that I wasn't listenin' to in the first place? That's what people should be askin' 'bout.

5 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Yeah, WE do know you don't pay attention! It's not like Dick and them are saying useful things. I did notice however, that you had little white things (earbud headphones.....) in your ears. Were you listening to your iPod?

6:09 PM  
Blogger HissyFitz said...

..this all shoulda come to public a while ago... *tsk*

1:35 AM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

It's Watergate all over again, those Dems put that camera there!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

An Bob Woodwards got a sorce in th zeckutive branch. Not Deep Throat. He already been outtd. This guys calld "Shallow Ass."

Heck! That coud be ANYONE!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Hey Salbert, what's an earbud? Makes it sound like I got flowers comin' outta my ears. I don't wear no flowers in my ears.

Hi there Hissyfitz, welcome ta my blog. I like yer blog, 'cause it's got Hawaii stuff on it. Okay, I guess I did wear a flower in my ear once, but that wuz when I wuz visitin' Hawaii an' I didn't even put it there, Laura did.

Hey Joey, don't worry 'bout Bob, or any o' the media. We got mosta their phones tapped anyway. An' okay, I admits it, but jus' ta you's guys: in Hawaii I wuz the one put the flower in my ear, an' sometimes when I'm by myself, sometimes--jus' sometimes--I put flowers in my ears. It makes me feel pretty. Anybody gotta problem with that?

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page