Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, April 30, 2006

I Feel so Betrayed

I can't believe Colin Powell is criticizin' me an' my choices. Where does he get off criticizin' his own boss? It's bad enough we hafta worry 'bout the Dems an' the terrorists, but ta have criticizin' comin' from within my administration is jus' intolerable. I won't put up with it. I will not tolerate dissent.

Update: Oh yeah, I fergot. Powell doesn't work for us anymore. Well, it's still bad form. From now on, I'm tappin' his phone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Goes t show ya, Mr Presdent: Colon is th closest thing to a asshole.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page