Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Always Thinkin'

I didn't get ta be Presidint by bein' stupid--nope, I got here in spite a bein' stupid. Wait a minite, that didn't come out right . . .

Anyway, I jus' see'd opportunity by the tale once again. Here we are in a gas an' energy crisis, an' I parlayed it inta reducin' protections fer the environment. I'm sure that'll get my approvement polls back above 32%.

So I might be stupid, but I sure as heck aint dumb. Well, dang it, that didn't come out right neither . . .

5 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

My view o you has completly turnd aroun, Mr Presdent -- a full 360 dgrees!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Dubya said...

That's great, jus' great! Now if only I could turn my Presidincy aroun' a full 360 degrees.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Well about the energy crisis, it's not like you MADE oil this high, it's not your fault. It's not like you WANT it high either. Dick doesn't like high oil prices either, does he.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Rumer has it there mite be some oil in Iraq; but Im not sure I trust th intel. I mean, there was spposta be weppons o mass dstrucktion there too.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Those WMD's are the oil drilling materials, stop 'em from workin' and mass destruction is done.

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page