Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, April 13, 2006

More on the Negative Media

Y'know, I've been thinkin' sum more 'bout my post yesterday on all the negative media. As far as I'm concerned it's criminal, jus' criminal, the way all that negativity skews the facts.

Fer example, take the war in Iraq. Yesterday, this article jus' comes out an' reports how on April 12th four more U.S. troops died in Iraq, which brings the total in April to 35 U.S. troop deaths. The article points out that this is more than died in all of March, but really they is jus' bein' negative an misrepresentin' the truth of the situation.

Y'see, we have 'bout 133,000 U.S. troops in Iraq. So that means that in each day in April, over 132,000 of those troops did not die, but ya don't see that reported anywhere, do ya?. An' ya don't see it tallied up none either. I mean, if each day, over 132,000 troops don't die, an' that's 12 days--let's see, twelve times one hundred an' thirty-two thousand . . . let me get my calculator.

. . . Well, that means that so far in the month of April over 1,584,000 U.S. troops did not die in Iraq. That's over a million an' a half troops that're alive an' healthy. An' if that holds up all through April, that'll mean approximately four million troops will still be alive.

Wow, four million troops . . . but wait a minute, I don't get it, why does the generals keep sayin' they have a recruitin' problem? Seems like we're gettin' more guys every day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Oh Dubya, just take the oil and run, like Steve Miller always says.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Wit all em new troops, Mr Presdent, ya got enuff t set up a new base camp -- like, ovr in Tehran.

6:40 AM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

He's already gonna send troops to mars for oil.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Holy crap, is there oil on Mars? I gotta tell Dick an' Rummy.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page