Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter, everyone!

As my car pulled outta the gates this morning the American public expressed their love fer me by givin' me more easter eggs than I could handle. What a wonderful way to start a glorious day. Ta have my adorin' public tossin' easter eggs fer my appreciation an' consumption. So many beautiful eggs, but most all of 'em were raw so they kinda splattered across my car, an' none of 'em were dyed any color other than chalk white--so remember folks, ya gotta boil 'em an' color 'em pretty like before ya give 'em as gifts.

Still, much thanks to all. I knew y'all loved me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Im glad you wasnt shockd an awd, Mr Presdent.

5:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page