Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Monday, April 17, 2006

A Guy Can Only Take So Much . . .


Okay everyone, enough is enough. I know the media an' the generals an' the Dems is all enjoyin' tryin' ta take down Rummy, but a guy can only take so much an' I'm here ta say I can't take it no more. I don't wanna hafta run inta Rummy cryin' in the halls no more. I jus' can't take the sight of him all teary eyed an' such--it kinda skeeves me out, so quit it, okay?

2 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

GIVE RUMMY THE HAMMER! Fire him!

3:55 AM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

POKE HIM IN TH EYE!

NO, TH OTHR EYE!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page