Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

OIL


Wow, oil prices is over $72 a barrel. Me an' Uncle Dick are gonna be whoopin' it up tonight . . . , um, I mean we're gonna be working hard tonight to figure out how to help the American consumer durin' these tryin' times. Yeah, that's what I meant.

2 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Best dip inta th Strategick Shinola Oil Rserve, Mr Presdent.

5:39 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Ah, the sweet sound of gushing profits, um oil!

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page