Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Holy Highland Mangabeys!!!

Now scientists have discovered an entirely new genius of monkeys . . .

Wow, these scientist guys are good at findin' stuff. I think I'm gonna get these guys and them cricket guys together an' have them search fer the terrorists.

I tried tellin' Uncle Dick an' Rummy maybe we should have a science guy head up the CIA, but they jus' laughed at me, muttered somethin' 'bout me becomin' a Darwinian, an' then they walked away. I don't get it, what's Darwin got to do with science? I thought he was the guy who's against intelligent design.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Like I said, whoever finds these new animal speicies should work for BP!

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page