Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, May 05, 2006

Ouch! Now That's News!

All kinds of news goin' on today. Peter Goss resigns as CIA Directer. A Kennedy enters rehab. But by far the biggest news item is this scientifical study. Apparently, some kinda new research shows that anticipatin' pain causes people to experience pain. Man, that 'splains why my head hurts so much. I keep anticipatin' the next approvement polls on my Presidincy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Dubya, expect 29%!

7:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page