Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Now That's What I Call Explorin' Caves . . .

I jus' seen somethin' 'bout how a buncha scientists discovered a new genius of crickets in some caves in Arizona. When you think 'bout it, it's pretty darn amazin'. Those caves have been there fer centuries, an' those crickets been runnin' around under everybody's noses, and then along comes these scientists an' they go an' find somethin' no one else ever did. Shoot, now those are some kinda persistent scientists.

Hey, are you thinkin' what I'm thinkin'?
Maybe we should hire those scientists ta search fer Osama . . .

3 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

They should search for oil too.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Whos Osama?

3:50 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Maybe they should search for the papers on why we invaded Iraq too.

3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page