Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, June 30, 2006

Leggo my Gitmo

I can't believe it. The Supreme Court ruled against me on military tribunals at Gitmo. An' after I spent the past couple years stackin' the Court in my favor. It's downright traitorious. Don't those legal beagles know that the Judicial branch is jus' an extension of the Executive branch? Otherwise, what good is it fer me to appoint judges? Huh? Try to subvert that logic.

I'm in charge, an' I say it's not about justice--it's about what just IS.

3 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Try firin em. Mr Presdent. I think youll find that them Spreme Cort Justices is all here t stay.

Y kno ... like Rumsfeld.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Dubya, I'm back! I might start up a new blog!

10:35 AM  
Blogger Dubya said...

Salbert, welcome back!!!

12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page