Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Friday, June 09, 2006

al-Zarqawi: The Gallup % Solution!!!

I love America! Aint it jus' grand. I kill one guy an' now people will love me again. Maybe my approvement ratings will even shoot over 60%, like back when we captured Saddam. Heck, imagine if I ever gets Bin Ladin--bet y'all my polls would shoot over a 120%. Whoooeeee!!! Let the good times roll.

I'm movin', I'm groovin'
I'm not afraid of losin'.

My polls, they're higher,
This President's on fire.

No stoppin' what's happenin'
I'm doin' my frat boy rappinin'

I'm movin', I'm groovin',
I don't need no more boozin'.

My country, 'tis of thee,
America, now you so love me,

So give me your liberty
For Halliburton's prosperity.

I'm movin', I'm groovin,
I'm constitutionally snoozin'!


. . . sorry, I jus' had to do li'l dance there. Heh, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page