Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Sad Day

I have sad news to report.

As of today, Boo Boo the chicken has passed into the great unknown. Resuscitated by mouth to beak jus' three months ago, this scrappy li'l chicken has finally departed our troubled world. I'm sure Americans everywhere will miss the pluck and courage of Boo Boo.

Oh yeah, that and 2,460 U.S. soldiers have died in Iraq.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

Can you dvide th dead inta th white meat an th dark meat, Mr Presdent?

Im talkin bout th chickn, sir.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page