Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Exactly the Same and Different

I would like to expoundificate and make clear my positions from my speech today to U.S. Military Academy graduates. We must understand the imperils we face against the terrorists. Those imperils are the same as the imperils of the cold war that faced Harry S. Truman, because America has never experienced anything like terrorists and weapons of mass desctruction. So ya see, it's the same because it's different. Jus' wanted to clarify is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page