Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Vienna Question!

Well, I'm off to Vienna for a one day U.S. - E.U. Summit. When I get there, I'm gonna have a lot of questions fer 'em 'bout the Palistinians, AIDs & genocide in Africa, the insurgencies in Iraq & Afghanistan, and the nucular goings on in Iran. But the first, and perhaps the most important question I aims to get an answer to while I'm in Vienna is how they get those tiny sausages to fit in that li'l can without ever breakin'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joey Polanski said...

If yer gonna be talkin little wienrs, Mr Presdent, Im gessin that means th Korean thingll come up, huh?

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page