Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

No Withdrawal, No Pullout

I cannot believe all this talk about withdrawal and pullout from Iraq!

The American public needs to understand that I am firm. I have a vision. I see Iraq's future spread open an' waitin' before me, an' I am a man on mission--nary positions by Dems or IEDs or IUDs or whatever by insurgents will deter me. Sure, as we slide back and forth in our progress, we may feel things getting harder and harder, and we may even feel close to jus' lettin' go. But as President, I will find the proper rhythm to stay the course. I will guide my hard decisions to their fruitful and receptive conclusions. I will not cease until I am satisfied and the seeds of democracy are planted in the lovely and fertile lands of Persia.

Man, I need a cigarette.

2 Comments:

Blogger Reverend Ref + said...

LOL -- This was one of your best.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Joey Polanski said...

You aint th first dicktater in that fertile crescent, Mr Presdent.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page