Dubya's Personal Blog

Welcome to my personal thoughts and contemtat . . . , comptmepta . . . , contemplash . . . , well, you know, things I think about. I try to enter my ideas on a regular basis, but what with running the free world, and being there for my darling wife, I don't have much free time. Only about four or five hours a day. So, enjoy!

Name:
Location: Washington, D.C., United States

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

New Plan fer 2006 Elections

I have an excitin' new plan fer the 2006 midterm elections. Given the success of the new installment of Pirates of the Caribbean, I'll be proposin' that Republicans run as pirates or use pirate themes in their campaigns. Any 'publican willin' ta take up this bold new idea of mine will get a free visit from either Rummy or Dick sayin' "Arrrrrgh!!!" in their best pirate voice.

1 Comments:

Blogger Joaquin Mattison said...

Dubya, great idea. But u need Orlando Bloom to run for Senate or somethin'. And me starting my blog back up was a birthday present to you, happy 60th!

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page